Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mission Call!!



I have been called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I've been assigned to labor in the JAPAN FUKUOKA mission.
I was thrilled to be called to Japan. My father served in the Tokyo South mission more than 30 years ago. Growing up I listened to his stories and developed a love for Japan. When I was 15 I lived in Tokyo for 6 months on a study abroad and my love for Japan deepened! I cannot wait to serve the Lord by serving the people in Japan.


1 comment:

  1. "all that I have read and taught and learned, the one most precious and sacred truth that I have to offer is my special witness of Jesus Christ. He lives. I know He lives. I am His witness. And of Him I can testify." Boyd K Packer ( These Things I know )
    Congrats on your mission call.

    ReplyDelete